Monday, November 30, 2009

Completion

As the semester draws toward a close the winds of change are ever rising.
With only 8 days of classes and Sundance opening in another 10 things are changing. I have completed all of my assignments, minus the ochem one as we have not been given it yet. Ergo my stress is minimal. I have picked up work hours this week and next to compensate for Christmas shopping, reducing financial stresses that I seem to find. I ended a friendship based on nothing with someone that could never think of others more than himself. And it was wonderful, because I no longer feel weighed down by his overwhelming inadequacy. I have plans already for Saturday night and am thinking of going to Salt Lake during the day to this garden. Weekend plans are so unlike me. Yes the winds are blowing. And for once I am riding them instead of resisting. I think this semester has been oh so healthy for me. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment