Saturday, September 26, 2009

An Emotional Gong Show that Left me Fulfilled

This week was a gong show. Not in reality, mostly inside. It was like a handful of emotional drama that was so random but fulfilling. It resulted in a recommitted friendship, and just that, a friendship. We never had that before. so yay. Next it was a simple reminder of the feelings that existed all along. The ones I tried to ignore while I was gone. However, I realize that's not how it goes. Sure I moved, but that changes nothing. Oh and then you and I played. Lovely. I think we bonded dear. No, I know we did. I am stoked for our next outing. And lastly. I think you and I have connected. We started opening up. Oddly a lot. But its nice. I think we get each other. This shall be good for both of us.
So basically. Sometimes when things strain me emotionally, whether its in a positive or negative way, its good. You wanting to try being friends was a huge stress til we laid it out. Me realizing it goes both way was enlightening but emotional. But looking at the last week.. well I wouldn't change it. I am so content. I really am learning to love both myself and how things are going in my life. love.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! But we would also love more specific details on your life! Are you able to come down for Thanksgiving? Matt and I were talking today - hoping that it will work out. We would love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete